Since we are traveling to different continents and are engaging in different activities we got a range of vaccines done. Follow below links to find out more depending on the country you are traveling to. Get started with all your vaccines seven months in advance to make sure you have enough time to complete all you booster shots as well. Twinrix is a vaccine against hepatitis A and hepatitis B which is normally recommended to get for most places outside of Europe and the US. There are two booster shots you need to get one and another 6 months out.

Note: Some countries require a yellow fever vaccination certificate at entry. Make sure you take your vaccination booklet with the certificate with you.

Top Tip: Check with your health insurance if they cover travel vaccines. Some insurance providers cap the amount per year. In this case you can try to spread out the vaccination over two cycles to get payment since vaccines can be very expensive.

Check out Fit for Travel and Travel Health for more detailed information country specific.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s